May 18th, 2010 by Jon Clements
As you may imagine, PR Media Blog spends much of its time soaking up PR and social media knowledge from around the web.
It’s not novel by any means, but sharing some of the more interesting and useful links seems like a socially-inclined service to our readers. So, here goes for round up #1…
1. Who owns social media? – a view on how responsibility for social media criss-crosses several departments in an organisation, c/o @mashable and @smmguide.
2. Facebook facts – both useful and mind blowing, rendered in a cheat sheet infographic, c/o @PRwise.
3. Foursquare and Starbucks cosy up over coffee – there’s profit in them, there online geolocation services, as shown in the tie up between Foursquare and Starbucks (via @SocialMedia411)
4. Nestlé, Kit Kat and the Orang Utans – was it social media that saved the rainforest? (via @PRwise)
5. “What will social media do to us?” – how ready is your business to tackle the social media revolution? (via Forrester)
Jon Clements is a Chartered PR consultant specialising in B2B PR, corporate and marketing communications and is the founder of Metamorphic PR.